To take a more proactive approach to safety and other concerns we have created several new ways for the community to report these incidents.
The new PUSD Incident form can be filled out at PUSD Cares Incident Report Form (English) or PUSD Cares Incident Report Form (Spanish). There is also a service that accepts calls and texts at 559-715-CARE or (559-715-2273).
Any issues that require immediate or emergency assistance should be reported directly to the appropriate authorities such as 911.
What can you report?
· If you feel unsafe or know someone who feels unsafe, you can report it here
· Bullying, harassment or intimidation at school
· Bullying, harassment or intimidation outside of school
o Text Messaging
o Instant Messaging
· Fights, drugs, alcohol or weapons at school
· Friends who talk about hurting themselves